2019/07/16 @ webassembly-security.com
Is WebAssembly already used in the wild?
The answer is of course YES and some WebAssembly modules are potentially running right now in your browser if you are using Google web services. Recently, Google was using WebAssembly for the beta version of Google Earth but also in production for services like Google Keep.
- Google Keep Wasm Module & JS File Extraction
- WebAssembly Module Reversing
- Extract Build Information
- What is Sketchology and Ink?
- Reversing Protobuf Encoded Blobs
- Extract WebGL Vertex Shader Structure
- Absolute path, Error messages, Mangling & Constant names
- Going Deeper & Conclusion